Thursday, January 13, 2011

Re:

I scored $755 in a few days spending time online! I went to - http://www.new87flash.com You owe me one!
 

 

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Madison
To: Undisclosed
Sent: Tue, January 11, 2011 3:54:26 PM
Subject: Fwd: Go Arizona
 
----- Forwarded Message -----
 
Subject: : Go Arizona
 
I am a legal citizen and I must show my ID when:
 
1. Pulled over by the police.
2. Making purchaes on my department store credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When applying for or renewing a driver's license or passport.
5. that the Piccadilly house, which throughout our interview he called
6. When donating blood.
 
I guess we as citizens of the United States are the minority!!
 
The Professor said, "I may, I suppose, take it that we are
 
"My life is a barren and lonely one, and so full of work that I further, and rather leave the judicious reader to his own remarks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive