Sunday, January 16, 2011

Re:

I just earned $324 in a day using the internet! I learned from - Career Trends! Dont say I never help anyone!
 

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Madison
To: You
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:12:51 PM
Subject: Fwd: He has told me all about you, and that you are shortly to be his wife.
 
Relax your mind and humble your heart to focus on Christ. Allow God to be the only person on your mind while you read this prayer. If we can take the time to read long jokes, stories, etc., we should give the same respect to this prayer. Friends, who pray together, stay together.
If you pray this prayer, change the number.
 

Besides, I am glad to have anything to help pass the time.
 
to each other, even though we do not speak, and even if we sleep." WIDOW QUIN [coming in quickly, at door.] Sara Tansey, Susan Brady,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive