Wednesday, June 29, 2011

About Sexuality: Sex Tips for the Rest of Us

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Sex Talk

Sex Toys



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality
Maybe it's because of my body, or my general gender mushiness, but I very rarely pick up a book about how to have sex and find myself in it. I can usually adapt a trick or two, but more often than not I feel like the sex tips I read evoke people having sex who aren't like me. When I started as an About.com guide in 2005 I decided to come up with sex tips that came with fewer strings attached (so...clearly no rope bondage tips). ~ Cory

Reveal Yourself
This sex tip was inspired by one of the things we can all do to address feelings of shame we have connected with sexual desire.
See More About:  sex tips  sexual fantasy 

Define Your Sexual Terms
Sex and sexuality can be so complicated that the seemingly simple act of having a clear conversation (with someone else or yourself) can be a challenge. Here's one way to begin to create clarity.
See More About:  sex tips  sexual communication 

Building Better Orgasms
I hesitated to write about how to have orgasms for years, mostly because it felt like the last thing the world needed was another voice talking about how important orgasms are. So this isn't a pitch for orgasms as much as it is ten things you can do if you know you want orgasms and it isn't working for you.
See More About:  male orgasms  female orgasms  sex tips

Sex Question of the Week: Losing Sexual Sensation After Pier
I have heard of losing sensation in the breasts after piercing them. I took a risk and got them pierced. Everything was fine except the jewelry, I was allergic to it. So I removed the jewelry and the holes closed. I pierced them again and took them out again. The piercing closed and ever since I've lost sensation in both breasts which has become a problem for me during foreplay. My question is this should I risk piercing my breasts again for a third time to see if sensation comes back?
See More About:  nipples  sex advice  piercings

 



    Featured Articles
    Sex Toy Review: Zini Ran
    Follow Me on Twitter!
    Sex Definition: Auto Fellatio
    Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position
    Real Sex Scenes in Movies
    9 Weeks to Better Sex

     

    More from About.com

    Living with Depression
    From the little things (managing household chores), to the more challenging (learning to forgive) these eight tips can help you manage depression. More>



    Symptoms of Depression
    Concerned that you or someone you love may be depressed? Learn more about the symptoms of this condition, including some you might not expect. More>




    This newsletter is written by:
    Cory Silverberg
    Sexuality Guide
    Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
     
    Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
    You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

    About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

    Contact Information:
    249 West 17th Street
    New York, NY, 10011

    © 2011 About.com
     


    Must Reads
    What Is Sex?
    Sex How Tos
    All About Orgasms
    Sex Toys 101
    Sex Positions Pictures

    Advertisement

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Counter

    Search This Blog

    Blog Archive