Wednesday, January 4, 2012

About Sexuality: A New Sexual Year

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Sex Talk

Sex Toys



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality
My New Year's resolution for work has to do with sharing. I want to share more of the great questions I get each week with you. To be honest I'm not very good at maintaining relationships with strangers. So when someone writes to me, my desire to have a meaningful interaction often leads me to respond to email questions directly, and personally, and I forget to share my answers with the rest of you (once I've taken out identifying names and details of course). But I know that I'm not using this platform to it's full potential because the opportunity to share and even continue a conversation, is lost. This year I want to find a way to get to know you better, or at least to figure out a way to feel more connected. Which happens to relate to my personal sexual New Year's resolution, which is about feeling more connected sexually even when I can't have sex with som eone else. Have you got any New Year's sexual resolutions you're still working on four days in? If you do I'd love to hear them. There's strength in numbers. Wishing you a very happy new year. ~ Cory

First Time Sex
The first time we do anything it's usually nerve wracking. We're worried about doing it right, about not knowing what to do. We know others who have done this before are watching, and judging. This kind of pressure might be a good motivator for some, and it may push us along on our first day of school or our first time going up to a stranger and starting a conversation, but how does it play out when we're doing something new sexually for the first time?
See More About:  first time sex  sex how tos 

Sex Question of the Week: My Ejaculation Situation
I am 52, my heath is good. I go to the gym 5 times a week, I'm 5' 7" and 160 lbs. I do not know a lot of medical terms, but here's the story: I don't know how long ago but I notice when I cum it barely comes out. I remember when it would shoot a few feet. Is there a way to get that back? Read my answer.
See More About:  sex advice  ejaculation  sex and aging

Is His Problem My Fault?
When should you believe it if he says "it's not you it's me"?

Sex Toys for Couples
It's hard to fix every problem if you only have one or two tools in your tool kit. Sex toys aren't designed to fix problems per se, but they can be tools for increasing sexual pleasure, props for having fun, and inspiration for other ways you may find to change your sex life.

 



    Featured Articles
    Follow Me on Twitter!
    Sex Without Intercourse
    Condoms and Latex Allergies
    9 Weeks to Better Sex
    Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position
    Real Sex Scenes in Movies

     

    More from About.com

    Living with Depression
    By obtaining the correct medical intervention and learning better coping skills, you can not only live with depression, but live well. More>



    9 Symptoms of Depression
    If you have experienced five or more of these symptoms within the same two week period, this could be indicative of an episode of depression. More>




    This newsletter is written by:
    Cory Silverberg
    Sexuality Guide
    Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
     
    Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
    You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

    About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

    Contact Information:
    249 West 17th Street
    New York, NY, 10011

    © 2011 About.com
     


    Must Reads
    What Is Sex?
    Sex How Tos
    All About Orgasms
    Sex Toys 101
    Sex Positions Pictures

    Advertisement

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Counter

    Search This Blog

    Blog Archive