Monday, February 6, 2012

About Exercise: Finding the Right Sports Bra

If you can't see this email, click here

About.com

Exercise

Lose Weight With Exercise

Workouts

Exercises By Muscle Group



From Paige Waehner, your Guide to Exercise
This week's newsletter is dedicated to all the women out there who are still searching for the perfect sports bra. No, I haven't found it (although I've come pretty close), but I do have some tips for choosing the right fit. One tip: If you pull a muscle just trying to get the sports bra on, you've probably chosen wrong (and wait until you see what happens when you try to wrestle it off at the end of a hot, sweaty workout).

I've also highlighted other content that isn't so gender specific. Have a great week!


Finding the Right Sports Bra
Sports bras are dangerous creatures, willing to squeeze, compress, chafe, wrestle and even bite unsuspecting female chests into submission. As any exercising woman knows, just getting them on... Read more

Exercise and Weight Loss Lesson of the Week: You have to find your own exercise recipe
I never learned to cook growing up, so the first time I was on my own, I called my mother to ask her how to make biscuits. After lamenting her failure... Read more

Exercise of the Week: Pushups with Side Plank
Last week, I blogged about the idea of incorporating core work into traditional strength training exercises, namely with pushups and pikes on the ball. Because I'm on a core... Read more
See More About:  pushups  core training  compound exercises

Vote: Resolution check-in
I did notice a sharp drop in motivation after the first week of January. In fact, I didn't even have to fight for a parking space at the gym in January, which makes me wonder if some of us have already given up. ...Read more
See More About:  resolutions  winter exercise  motivation

 


Exercise Ads
Featured Articles
Best Fitness Gear for Men
Do men lose weight faster than women?
Are You Lifting Enough Weight?
Weight Training to Tackle Obesity
Hydration Calculator
Set the Right Goals for More Happiness

 

More from About.com

Top 10 Skin Myths
How do you know the information and advice you get about your skin is true? Start with this article, which debunks some of the the most persistent myths out there. More>



Living with Infertility
Infertility is extremely difficult emotionally, and it's easy to start feeling overwhelmed. Here are 10 ways to cope and keep infertility from taking over your life. More>




This newsletter is written by:
Paige Waehner
Exercise Guide
Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
 
Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About Exercise newsletter. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please click here.

About respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

Contact Information:
249 West 17th Street
New York, NY, 10011

© 2010 About.com
 


Must Reads
Exercise Basics
Exercise for Beginners
Exercise for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Success Stories
Exercise Gear

Advertisement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

Search This Blog

Blog Archive